The Sun Jar stores sun light. Literally, it collects and stores sunshine, so that you can use it at night. The Sun Jar was voted Eco Friendly Gift of the Year 2007!
- Automatic Switch On – The Sun Jar switches on and off automatically when it gets dark or light, it has a light sensor, and will only illuminate in a dark environment.
- Manual Off Switch – If desired use the switch to turn the Sun Jar off at night and conserve battery life.
- Charging your Sun Jar – It couldn’t be easier: leave the Sun Jar outside or in a sunny window in direct sunlight for several hours to charge.
- The Battery – When the battery loses its ability to store energy, simply replace it with a standard AA rechargeable battery.
- Sun Jar can be used both indoors or outdoors and has a weatherproof seal!
- The battery lasts for 5 hours on one charge.
Free Sunlight forever! Sun Jar stores up sunshine for the night-time.
The Sun Jar stores sun light. Literally, it collects and stores sunshine, so that you can use it at night.