Tints of nature products offer vibrant, shiny and healthy outcomes of hair highlight to you without causing any damage. Its natural and organic ingredients make it the first preference for every individual whether you are a man or a woman.
The most common dilemma that every individual faces while highlighting their hair is whether the product they are using is appropriate or not. The availability of diverse options makes it more confusing for you to decide. The name that stays ahead of other available brands is tints of nature that offer organic products for highlighting your hair without causing any severe harm or damage to it. You can conveniently acquire vibrant and healthy hair highlights with its ammonia free salon formulation.
Its natural ingredients
The entire highlighting kit of tints of nature comprises lightening powder, cream activator, protective oil, shampoo and conditioner that are rich in organic constituents. A brief description about the ingredients present in all its products includes:
- Lightening powder: Being free from any ammonia content, it contains Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Silicate, Silica, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, parfum, wheat protein (hydrolysed) and more.
- Cream activator: It contains Hydrogen Peroxide, aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ceteareth-25, Ceteth-2 and Oxyquinoline Sulphate.
- Protective oil: Its nourishing ingredients may include oleic acid, denatured alcohol, PEG-2 Soyamine, propylene glycol and cocomide DEA.
Easy application process
The best part about using this product is that you can easily apply it on your hairs without any external help. It can offer you long lasting shine and admirable new look by just adopting the following crucial application techniques:
- Try to make use of gloves for convenient application.
- Create a creamy and consistent mixture of lightening powder with cream activator.
- Apply the mixture at the front side of hair by making use of the cap provided in the kit. The cap with the holes helps you in pulling distinctive strands of hair with ease.
- Cover the highlighted portion with a plastic cap to let it develop for pre-recorded time duration.
- Wash the hairs with flowing warm water.